Thursday, April 4, 2013

{Daisies and Baby's Breath} Time to think centerpieces. Pt. 2

Wow! That was probably one of the most stressful things I have had to do so far! One of the women I was chatting with at Keit's was SET on me using a flower that was no where near what I wanted. I was an ugly yellow with pink and brown. Not even close to the colors I want. The other woman finally stepped in and told her that flower wasn't what I was looking for. We ended up settling on white and yellow daisies (one color in each jar.) with some Fern greens as the filler. I loved the baby's breath, but once she showed me the daisies with the greens, I had to go for it. It looked amazing! I had originally planned on doing the flowers myself, but once she told me it would only be an additional $36 for them to do them, I decided to go that route. One less thing for me to worry about. I am so excited! I'll be dropping the jars off on June 14th and they'll be ready for me on the 20th. One day before our big day! Can't wait!!

The flowers will look something like this. I love the green in there! I didn't think I would, but after seeing, I do! 78 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment