Thursday, April 4, 2013

{Daisies and Baby's Breath} Time to think centerpieces.

I have a meeting with the florist today. Since I'm trying to DIY this whole wedding, I am hoping to buy some wholesale flowers. Since the beginning, I have been stuck on daisies and baby's breath for the centerpieces. They are simple and beautiful. I honestly can't even think of any other combo I would like. I'm sure they will show me other options, but I think this might be it. Our wedding colors are yellow, silver, and white and I think they just FIT. I found a few examples and I absolutely adore them!!


 I mean seriously. Isn't that GORGEOUS?! Add in some baby's breath to fill it in and it's PERFECTION! 

 Hopefully I can update later today with good flower news! I'm a little nervous since my fiance can't come with me. This is a BIG decision to make on my own. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment